How Cat Sitting Works
9 EASY STEPS
STEP 1. Contact us.
STEP 2. We contact you to arrange the Complimentary Meet and Greet.
STEP 3. Complimentary Meet and Greet at your home.
STEP 4. Create a Custom Care Plan.
STEP 5. Cat visits.
STEP 6. Daily update and picture.
STEP 7. Support 24 Hours 7 Days a Week.
STEP 8. Summary of Visit(s) Upon Return.
STEP 9. Payment and Return of Key(s).
We are here for you
We offer support 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Create a Custom Plan at the Complimentary Meet and greet. Getting Things started.
Its important for you and your furry friend(s) to get to know us! During our Complimentary Meet and Greet we join you and your cat(s) at your home to design a care plan specifically for you. This meeting takes approximately 30-45 minutes
Please provide the following at the Meet and Greet:
- Veterinarian Health Records and a copy of Pet Insurance documents pertaining to your cat(s) if applicable.
- At least two alternative people that we can contact in the event that we cannot reach you in an emergency. Ideally these people arelocated in Victoria or surrounging areas.
- All keys that access your home.
Be prepared to:
- Describe your cat(s) routine including feeding schedule, litter habits and patterns of activity or play.
- Give us a tour of your house so we may familarize ourselves with the specifics of your home.
You may have certain days when one 60 minute visit will suffice or other days when your require two 30 minute visits. We accomodate any visit duration and frequency to best suit you and most importantly your fur babies. You can look forward to the daily update and picture, 24/7 support and care summary when you return.
You talk, we listen and together we make a plan!
YOUR ALWAYS IN THE KNOW.
We send you updates of visits daily by your choice of text or email. To capture the mood of the day we include a professional quality photo for you to enjoy and use as you wish.